Because trust is everything
October 30, 2012
Security is why you call it “Home.”
Basic coverage in a Travelers home insurance policy.
• Your home and other buildings on your property.
• The contents of your home.
• Additional living expenses if you have to move out during certain repairs.
• Liability protection for you and your household, protecting you if someone is accidentally injured or their property is damaged.
State-of-the-art valuation technologies.
Travelers provides your agent with the latest tools to better value your property. This helps ensure you select the proper amount of insurance for your home, enough to rebuild it at today’s rates if it were destroyed. Too many consumers tend to underinsure their homes because they don’t have access to the best information. Your agent can help you protect the things you value most.
Optional protection for special concerns.
Additional Replacement Cost Coverage that pays up to 125% of your policy limits. Replacement Cost Contents Coverage that pays for contents of your home, regardless of depreciation. Identity Theft Protection that pays for expenses incurred to regain your identity. Includes identity restoration services.
Trust us to find you savings.
You may qualify for special savings like:
• Loss-free Savings, a reward for having no claims.
• Protective-Device Savings if your home has smoke alarms and a fire extinguisher.
• Extra Savings for insuring both your home and car with Travelers.
We work hard to make things easier for you.
You can pay your bill the way you prefer: by check, electronically (via credit card, checking account or savings account), by phone or online.
You can also view products and get valuable insurance tips at travelers.com.