December 9, 2013
Prevent Your Pipes From Freezing
- Prevent your pipes from freezing by opening cabinet doors below sinks to allow heat from the home to circulate.
- Prevent your pipes from freezing by disconnecting all gardening hoses and install covers on all outside faucets.
- Prevent your pipes from freezing by wrapping pipes nearest exterior walls and in crawl spaces with pipe insulation or with heating tape. This can prevent freezing, especially for interior pipes that run along outside walls.
- Prevent your pipes from freezing by closing all windows near water pipes; cover or close open-air vents. Freezing temperatures combined with wind drafts can cause pipes to freeze more frequently.
- JGS Advisors Insurance Group, LLC
- 972 377 8900